If you are an avid reader of Beauty Queen, it's safe to assume you are already aware of the ongoing frustration with my hair. If you are a new reader, let me catch you up to speed: It's textured, very course and over processed from years of coloring/heat damage. My saving grace has been Sojourn products along with avoiding heat at all costs. Difficult to do, but for a good portion of summer I successfully sported air dried beach waves instead of a blowout and heat styling. Admitingly, now that we are going into the winter months, I am craving sleek and straight hair again.
Just as the thought popped into my head, Sultra contacted me and sent out their Limited Edition Wicked Gold Decadence Wave & Straight 1 inch Iron for review. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with it. Here's why:
- Exclusive, highest-quality Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology (featuring the most durable and longest-lasting heater on the market) provides constant, even heat for the ultimate in long-lasting styles!
- Faster heat-recovery time (just four seconds!) than any other heat-styling tool available on the market. Your Sultra iron is always ready when you are!
- Three optimal temperature settings deliver gorgeous results without damage from excessive heat for fine (370F), normal (385F) or thick (395F) hair.
- Flexible, one-inch plates let you create curls, waves or smooth and sleek straight styles.
- Universal voltage for when you want to travel in style.
- Sultra standards: durable construction, rapid heat-up, auto shut-off safety switch, lightweight and heat-resistant body, 9-foot no-tangle swivel cord, complimentary iron pad and two-year warranty.
What I love:
- The extra long cord, so convenient when your outlet isn't right next to a mirror.
- It heats up FAST! Within a matter of seconds! My old one took 2-3 minutes, what a difference.
- Straightens my thick, course hair in a matter of seconds.
- I've noticed less flyaways and frizz after using it, which is always a plus.
- The versatility. Create pin straight hair, sexy curls or beach waves in a matter of minutes! While traveling last month, I can't tell you how thrilled I was that I only needed to pack one hair tool.
Ladies, if your starting to create your Christmas Wish list, you simply must add this product to it. Can't wait until the holidays? The Wicked Gold Decadence will be available beginning November 1st at Sephora.com and Sultra.com
FTC: I was sent the product for review but in no way compensated. All opinions are my own, as always.