Last month I had the opportunity to meet with the wonderful people of Blistex along with renowned beauty expert/celebrity makeup artist, Mickey Williams get the lowdown on all of Blistex's latest and greatest creations. For more than 60 years, Blistex continues to manufacture, test and distribute a full line of quality lip care products providing quality products to more than 70 countries worldwide. It's no wonder they are such an innovative leader and company in the cosmetics world, They truly address every need when it comes to proper lip care! Concerned about fine lines and wrinkles around your lip area? Cold sores got you down? In need of a powerful product to fight chapped lips this winter? There is literally a product for each and every concern. Here's a few of my favorites:
Revive & Restore: (so in love with this, i've got this by my bedside & use it every night)
- Revive – Leaves lips smooth, invigorated & protected (SPF 15)
- Restore – Makes lips soft, healthy & radiant
- Jars nest and lock together, so convenient!
- Relieves lip discomfort & dryness due to illness or medication
- Infused with vitamins C&E, green tea, elderberry, chamomile and honey
- Applies gently and restores health to sore, irritated lips
- Contains real silk extracts for moisturizing, smoothing and conditioning lips
- Contains special moisturizers and vitamins A, B5 and E to help make lips smooth and supple
- Imparts a touch of “pearly” gloss for a touch of shine
- Has an SPF 15
I simply adore the innovative packaging and design, especially with the Revive and Restore. The scent of all the products are simply delicious and some of the most hydrating i've ever come across! Are you a chapstick fan? If so, i've got some exciting news for you! Blistex & I have partnered up to create a giveaway just for Beauty Queen fans/readers, Here's the details:
Two of you will win:Blistex's Cold & Allergy Soother and Revive & Restore! Perfect for the upcoming winter season.
Grand prize: One lucky reader will win the FULL line of Blistex products (14 products total....that's a lot of chapstick!)
Here's what you've got to do: You have 2 options, both of which will be considered an entry.
(1) Like Beauty Queen on Facebook & leave a comment below confirming it and/or (2)Follow me @beautyqueencm on Twitter and leave a comment below confirming to be entered a second time. Winner's will be chosen at random next Friday, October 28th! Good luck!