For today's "Must Have" it's all about a product that promises to leave your skin looking bright, smooth, and softer than ever before with O.R.G's Organic Mineral Peel. The enzyme based peel is loaded with lots of pure, good-for-you ingredients such as cucumber, grapefruit seed, jojoba oil, omega's (and more!) and has become a staple in my weekly regimen.
So, where did the inspiration to develop this product come from? The creators were inspired by ritual purification in bathhouses performed many centuries ago in the Korean Peninsula. An individual would soak themselves in infused baths made up of mineral water, ginseng, iris, peach flowers or leaves, and fruits packed with skin nurturing minerals and antioxidants. Afterwards an appointed person would massage all of the dead, remaining skin cells and impurities from one's body.
O.R.G has perfected this process, bringing it to modern day with a convenient, easy to use product, boasting some big results. You simply spray the peel onto face, massage into skin and watch as those dry, dead cells fall right off of the face.
Here's a few reasons why I absolutely love the product:
- You can use it up to 3 times weekly
- You can apply makeup afterwards, as the peel creates the perfect canvas for your foundation. It also helps skincare absorb wonderfully into skin
- It's addictive, seriously. Watching all of that dead skin peel right off in a matter of minutes is fascinating to see!
- Worried about pigmentation? It helps to brighten the skin with grape seed and licorice root extract
- Will leave your skin baby soft. I couldn't believe how hydrated my skin had felt on it's first use
- It's great for men. My husband typically strays away from many skincare products due to fragrance and how complex many of them are to use. O.R.G's is easy to use and perfect for a man on the go
I had the opportunity to meet the wonderful people behind O.R.G recently at the LA IMATS, check out the episode here to learn more about the brand and see a live demo of the product! Also be sure to visit O.R.G's website to learn more about the brand and their entire line of products.